Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a post before sleep !

After I watched 90210 and dirty sexy money, I swear to my self that's tv show is the great tv show in entire galaxy. So after the show done I quickly turn the channel into trans 7 watched tukul's show and guess what people ??? Manohara is in the show, hmm she's soooo beautiful young woman who have a humble smile,cute faces, and great personality. I wish I could be her boyfriend.
Afterwards me did an online shopping at some online store called "shoebitez" this store is so amazing so I found a gorgeous shoes and decided to buy then I sent them a email about the information and a lot of queastion!! Hehhehe
An hour go, so I decided to go to bed before that a do a litlle sneak peek about dialog between tim sukses presiden and I heard that JK( jusuf kalla ) - WIRANTO team sukses is acting like a 5 years old kid who lose ON DEBATE pokoknya its not make sense !!!! GROW UP old man, face the reality your candidate is not soo good enough. Maybe I sound like a stupid boy, but I'm not stupid to judge people !!!

Signing off elldi ramadhan :))

No comments:

Post a Comment