Tuesday, June 1, 2010

shit happens so does miracle

Hey folks, how was your day ???

Mine so tired and messed up, I was having a bad day start from when I did my Cosmestic surgery presentation. As you know I'm kinda don't have a guts to talk in front of bunch of people..... is freak me out !! Then when I saw the result I only got 75 for all that !!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Then when I'm at OB's class the lecturer told me not directly that "You have to follow "business magazin or news" on my twitter ! F, I don't care.....

This day, This tuesday just happened like shit ! well Shit happens so does miracle !! hope tomorrow more better than today :)

FYI : On monday I just met and had dinner with my high school best people at Potato Head, It was amazinggg, Miss You Guys :*

No comments:

Post a Comment