Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TOUGH DAY

well today i want sharing about a problem that keep bugging me ! This day i had a problem with my frennemies the problem is not a major problem, excatly!
But this my silly false i wrote down the conv. problem on my facebook status then she saw that and angry to me !! So that afternoon we held a BFF MEETING ( wendy's status on her msn later ) so the meeting is not so smoot and they made a statement about " who i am in their eyes ". well i admitted all they opinion about me, thanks girls :) it's hard you know, to admitted our negative site and admitted our own false. Well im so glad we not war statement again and cat fighting again !!!!
So once again i really sorry to you all if i made you unhappy or else ! Sorry guys especially the frennemies. Nobody perfect and I'm not perfect either, but i'm not a jerk and i dont wanna be a jerk to all of you and everybody else. I hope this friendship can stay longer until the end of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment