Sunday, May 31, 2009

fiesta sunday

yesterday me and family went to wtc mangga dua, we looking for a place to fix my psp and a handphone store, but already closed shiiitt ! so we looking for a car show and you know my father take a 2 hour to se a ton of car hehehe


she's driving while my father relax his feet

afterwards we ate at eaton the food is so so but dimsum was very good. after an hour ate we finish dan decided to walk around ( jujur gw pengen pulang banget ) setelah mengisi pulsa dan liat hape eh si daddy beli e 90 ckcckkckkckc, afterthat we went to kelapa gading to fix my PSP in multi games the place i fx my PSP i bought the sims 3 hehehe and my lil sister bought the sims 2 for PS 2. after waiting about an hour my psp fix, tau gak masalahnya apa ternyata oh ternyata im not charge the things since im using for wi fi in my friend of mine house. DUMB me LOL. so mami listening to mas"nya then she like a good drama quenn, stop to be a drama queen mom !!at 6 o'clock we went home while otw going house i online with my red hot blackberry, then my partner in crimes told me that MANOHARA already release from kelantan and now she's in jakarta



WELCOME HOME MANOHARA :))

manohara with merah putih in soekarno hatta international airport

No comments:

Post a Comment