Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RANDOM

This week I'm doing uas which is very made me exhausted and boring. Thanks DIKNAS and global
Well everyday I'm go home at 12.30 then after I arrived at home I eat and I always want to sleep but cannot. WTF !
Mmmh oh yess I'm and friend of mine planning to have a vacation at bali and now we still searching a great price of airplane ticket and also a hotel rate. All I just to do is find those things and asking my parents about I'm going to bali ( I hope I can go there, AMINNNNNN )
FYI : this week is my sister birthday and my friend of mine birthday. Happy Birthday to you all Love you all.
Well the upcoming activities is attending oca's birthday bash at PIM, doing uas afterthat practical exam, going to asemka, eating with gal pal wendy at kenny rogers
Allright guys I'm elldi and I'm signning off

No comments:

Post a Comment