Friday, April 3, 2009

Because Go Online

OMG !! tomarrow is the final decision im got into this great universitas called UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA . i dont what i've to do right now !!! If i accepted at UI i will so proud also my parents and friendsss ! So guys wish me luck.
Thats it about my feeling right now, im gonna tell yo' all about I HEART RONSON
I HEART RONSON

I got bored right now, because i didnt go to the math tutor and my friends anneke went home early and i dumped like a stupid donkey ! But thanks to god i've a friend to go home with me !! thanks apsy for the ride :)
So after took a bath and do all the after school stuff i went online and googling about this amazing desaigner named Charlotte Ronson the twin sister of Samantha Ronson ( DJ// LL's girlfriend )
The label called I heart Ronson ( it's afordable desaigner clothes and it sale on JCPenny store ) so i grab a few picture so you can see what it's looklike. I'm Love itt :)








No comments:

Post a Comment