Sunday, April 26, 2009

everything is boriingg !!

Arggghhh I'm stuck with a boring stuff. Why, why, why, why ? Because...........
First thing in the morning I woke up in the wrong bed side ! It made my neck really hurt and I really hurt ! Hate it. Well after that I check out my blackberry, wow amazing not as usual I received muchmuchmuch msn and tag photo from wendy's saturday fever album, yess you guys right yesterday I went to get have fun in the city all among senayan exactly !
After checked out my red hot blaackberry I went downstair then watch a cartoon with my little sis' then I decided to have a breakfast but once again I'm very "kecewa" so I told my house head maid like a fast robot she cooked the brekfast very superduper fast ! I'm very happy, well I ate it very fast :)

Then I just watched a tv and movie also reality show just name a few !! Finally its 12 pm its time to have lunch weits I ate fast again because the food so deliosooo heheheh
Well after that I'm confused, I don't what I've to do cause my laptop just brokedown so I couldn't play the sims 2 and online. But for online I stiill can online thanks to my smartphone ! Urrggh I'm veryvery boring. Then I decided to day dreaming zzz

Well I'm woke up about 4 p.m and here I am !!! I'm still stuck with those boring stuff ! Allright I'm elldi and I'm signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment