Saturday, April 25, 2009

everything is have to wait, but its fucking bored you know ?

Well its started in the morning I don't had a plan yet to go out tonight, but my bff texted me and she said "hey let's go to see edward's brother band they will be perform tonight at hall b basket ball" then I said okay. 10 minute ago I called my partner in crimes wendy she said she's confused but after an hour ago stuck with better she going or not ! Then she decided to accompany me to the concert. Well but we've to wait my car and its took ages to wait for the car came !!! What a crazy !!!!
Then around 4.30 we finally headed to senayan, BUTTT again we must wait because the traffic argggghhh I'm very pissed cause all of people in the car is very fuckin hungry.
Then we arrived at here senayan then we went to sushi tei !!!! But as usual we've to wait for a sit then wait for a sushi !!!! Arggh I hate waiting :(
I'm elldi report this live from sushi bar at sushi tei allright I'm elldi and I'm signing off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment